Resume of Sanjay Nair
Through resume of Sanjay Nair Webpage I am describing my professional career till now. My name is Sanjay Nair, I have done my B.Pharm & M.B.A with 8 & ½ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with 7 & ½ years in product management. Thereafter from the year 2007, I am involved with project-9 and the “rise of womanhood” website. Elaborate details of Project-9 and the “rise of womanhood” are mentioned in separate WebPages of this website. To briefly summarize here, the “rise of womanhood” website on which I am currently working is an effort to take project-9 to the larger world especially "women" with a message of a new beginning for creative and generative living. The rise of womanhood website shall galvanise a worldwide force towards awakening of the feminine. The creation of a learning organization based on project-9 will be one of the manifestations of this feminine awakening.
Resume: General Information
Name: Sanjay Nair, Father’s Name: Lt.Col.P.R.K Nair (Retd), Age: 35 Years, Date of birth: 14-07-1974, Sex: Male & Marital Status: Single
Resume: Professional Qualifications:
1. Graduation in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from N.G.S.M College of Pharmacy, Mangalore University in the year 1995 with 62 % marks. Specialization-Pharmaceutical Sciences. Grade Awarded-First Class. Industrial Training-Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd & Nulife Pharmaceuticals.
2. MBA from Vaiqunt Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management, Pune in the year 1998 with 69% marks. Specialization-Marketing Management. Grade Awarded-First Class. About the Institution- A premier National Institute based at Pune under the Ministry of Human Resources & Ministry of Agriculture, Govt of India (Recognized by AICTE). Summer Training- Cipla Ltd.
Resume: Work experience
Total Work Experience: 8 & 1/2 years, Field Experience: 1 year & Experience in Product Management: 7 & 1/2 years
Resume: Work Experience with Intas Pharma
1. Intas Pharma Limited, Ahmedabad –From 10th March 2003 to 4th July 2007 Duration- 4 Year & 4 Months. Designation- Therapy Manager & Group Therapy Manager
Resume: Work experience with Gland Pharma
2. Gland Pharma Limited, Hyderabad- Worked from 18th December 2000 to 7th March 2003. Duration - 2 years & 2 months. Designation- Product Executive & Product Manager
Resume: Work experience with Tidal labs
3. Tidal Laboratories Ltd. Mumbai- Worked from 8th of December 1999 to 10th of October 2000. Duration-1 Year. Designation-Product Executive
Resume: Work experience with Protec
4. Protec (Division of Cipla Ltd.)- Worked from 7th July1998 to 12th of August 1999 based at Bangalore Headquarters. Duration -1 Year. Designation- Mgt. Trainee & Mtkg. Executive
Resume: Hobbies & Interests
1. Reading Books & Writing Poems
Resume: Work experience details with Intas pharma
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS WITH INTAS PHARMA LTD:
PROJECT: PAIN MANAGEMENT (AT INTAS PHARMA LTD)
THE LAUNCH OF ACECLOFENAC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA:
1. Launch of Hifenac (1st time Launch of Aceclofenac in India):
A. Launched, Hifenac-Aceclofenac in Oct-03 as the innovator brand.
Resume: Pre-Launch Activities
A. Complete Scientific evaluation done for Aceclofenac as a molecule.
Resume: The Positioning of the Aceclofenac as a Molecule
A. Aceclofenac is a phenylacetic acid derivative from the class of Diclofenac. The molecule is a next generation advancement over Diclofenac in terms of its strong Analgesic & Anti-inflammatory activity and better GI tolerability.
Resume: The Positioning of Hifenac as a Brand
A. The “Brand name” in itself positioned the brand as the advancement over the conventional “fenac”, Diclofenac. Thus Hifenac means Higher among Fenacs.
Resume: Scientific Promotion-Cytokines & The Paradigm Shift
A. For the first time the concept of “Cytokines as basic inflammatory mediators” was introduced through the launch of Aceclofenac.
Resume: Training and Education
A. In Coordination with the medical and training department, continuous training and educational programs was designed for field staff to inculcate the latest concept in pain management and in-depth medical and scientific knowledge on Aceclofenac.
Resume: Personal Field Support and direct customer Interactions
A. Personally adopted south zone in the initial phase of 2 years for intensive campaign on Hifenac in terms of joint field work, regular interactions with the customers and continuous training of the field force through briefing meetings & FSE programs. This lead to marked improvement in customer conversions and business development for Hifenac in south zone. Therefore even today south zone is the strongest zone for Hifenac group.
2. Launch of Hifenac-P (Aceclofenac & Paracetamol combination for the 1st time in India): The brand was launched in January 2004 and it was made to a 10 Crs brand.
Resume: Positioning of Hifenac-P (Aceclofenac & Paracetamol combination)
A. Hifenac-P is a synergistic combination of Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. Aceclofenac is a site-specific analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent and Paracetamol a centrally acting analgesic and antipyretic agent.
3. Launch of Hifenac-SR (Aceclofenac 200 mg SR):The Brand was launched in October 2004
Resume: Positioning of Hifenac-SR (Aceclofenac 200 mg SR)
A. Hifenac-SR was a brand launched to specifically target the market for “ Chronic pain Management”.
Resume: Campaign Against the COX-2 inhibitors:
A. The Aggressive promotional campaign revolved around attacking COX-2 inhibitors vigorously in the context of latest flux in the NSAID market (withdrawal of Rofecoxib) and simultaneously positioning Hifenac-SR differently in terms of its unique M.O.A and excellent safety profile.
ENRICHMENT OF THE PAIN MANAGEMENT PROJECT: BRAND EXTENSIONS THAT WERE LAUNCHED:
Resume: Launch of the complete Hifenac Range
A. Hifenac-Gel: Topical Aceclofenac
OTHER PROJECTS: THE ANTI-OSTEOPOROSIS THERAPY
Resume: Launch of Calinta
This was launched to specifically challenge brands like GEMCAL in the market and take the share of anti-osteoporosis market
A. This was a combination of Calcium carbonate 1.25 gm with 500 mg of elemental calcium, calcitriol 2.5 mcg and Zinc 20 mg
Resume: Launch of Strotas
A. Launch of Strontium Ranelate was done as a unique therapy option in Osteoporosis with lot of future potential.
Resume: Contribution in planning New Products
A. After the launch of Hifenac, it was suggested to the top management, the immense scope of launching brand extensions and different combinations with Aceclofenac, keeping in mind the market dynamics.
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS WITH GLAND PHARMA LTD:
PROJECT: ANTITHROMBOTICS (GLAND PHARMA LTD)
THE LAUNCH OF INDIGENOUS BRAND OF ENOXPARAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA:
1.Launch of Cutenox, the Indigenous brand of Enoxparin:
A. Launched Cutenox, the indigenous brand of Enoxaparin in April 2001 and made it a 3 Crs brand in 2 years time.
Resume: Brand Positioning & Promotional Strategy for Cutenox
A. Identified the key Indication and the key segment to position Cutenox and that was Unstable Angina & Non-Q-Wave Myocardial Infarction & Cardiology respectively.
Resume: Customer Conviction
To convince the customer that Cutenox was the indigenous brand of Enoxaparin with quality at par with the international brand Clexane
A series of promotional inputs were planned and formulated to create customer conviction and trust in Cutenox. These were called the “ Bible of Cutemox” and was aggressively used for Customer conversion.
The inputs were namely-
1. The Internal Lab Analysis Report: The Internal Lab Analysis was a study conducted to determine the Anti-Xa & Anti-IIa activity of Cutenox and compare it with the international standard of Enoxaparin. The report also determined the structure of Cutenox through HPGFC & Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) and compared with the international standard.
2. Potency Report on Cutenox from Clinical Coagulation and Fibrinolysis Laboratory at the Thrombosis Research Institute, London: This was a neutral report from a renowned Thrombosis research institute based at London. The world famous scientist and professor, Dr. V.V.Kakkar, did the study and it established the potency of Cutenox as compared to the world standard.
3. The Potency and structural elucidation report for Cutenox as compared to the world standard from Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago: This was a neutral report from the renowned Dr. Jawed Fareed, from the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Labs, Loyola University Chicago that establishes the potency and structural parameters of Cutenox.
4. The Bioequivalence study at NIMS Hyderabad: This is the Bioequivalence study of two LMWH namely Cutenox and Clexane in healthy human volunteers.
5. The Bioequivalence study of Cutenox as compared to the world standard from Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago: This was a neutral report from the renowned Dr. Jawed Fareed, from the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Labs, Loyola University Chicago that establishes the fact that Cutenox is exactly similar in the pharmcodynamic parameters when compared to the international standard Lovenox.
Customer Relationship: Individual & Focused CRM activities were planned. Various customer oriented inputs were introduced like the “ Cutenox Cardiology Updates”, “The Thrombosis Updates”, “ NEJM Journal Watch” & “ Cutenox Medical Services”.
Resume: Training and Education
A. One of the most extensive and elaborate training modules planned from the day one of the launch
Resume: Field support
A. Consistently worked with the field force giving them technical and scientific support at customer level.
Resume of Sanjay Nair: Identification of New Segments and New Indications for Cutenox
A. Apart from Cardiac Indications, Cutenox promotion was extended for newer indications like DVT prophylaxis and treatment and Neurological Indications.
Resume: Current occupation
Working on the “rise of womanhood” website and Project-9
Article by Sanjay Nair
Once in a month synopsis of all new page additions:
We are adding 30 new pages to this site every month which covers topics related to Awakening the feminine, Feminism, Women in religion, Matriarchy, Women empowerment, Girl child, Mother earth news, Understanding men, Friends & relationships, Self discovery, Kali, Project-9 & Women’s power, Art & Science, Dance & Music, Women’s fashion, Women’s sexuality, Women’s health & fitness, Women & marriage, Rape, Prostitution and Drug abuse.
Please subscribe to the “once in a month synopsis of all new page additions” so that you can keep abreast with the latest additions on this site. Further this will also help you to revisit the site and study the details of the “topic of your interest”. Please note that the subscribing facility is available in all other WebPages featuring in this site and you need to subscribe “only once” and thereafter ignore this message in all other WebPages. To know more about us click on the "The Team" page.
The authors are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his or her pages-unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the authors are not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on the "rise of womanhood" page. The authors are not psychiatrists or physician/medical doctors or legal attorneys of any sort. This website is not intended to replace medical, psychiatric or legal care. Please seek professional attention as needed. The information provided is not intended to replace obtaining medical evaluations and health care advice from qualified health care providers. This site's owner is providing information for reference only, and do not intend said Information to be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions, or for any other purposes. The owner/authors of this site MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF SAID INFORMATION, OR THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION TO BE USED FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, EXPENSE, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO USER, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, RELATED TO THE USE OF SAID INFORMATION. Persons accessing any information of this web site, directly or indirectly, assume full responsibility for the use of the Information and understand and agree that the author of rise-of-womanhood.org website is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising from the use of said information.
Back to main page: